Get back your younger skin with new age cream
Aging and aging gracefully are two completely different processes. Let’s face it, as women we want to age but age with grace. Not wake up overnight and be transformed into someone we can barely even recognise owing to the wrinkles and fine lines permanently settling down on our faces. Collagen is the main protein in the connective tissue responsible for keeping the skin young and healthy, however, with each passing year, the collagen production diminishes leading to a depletion and the rapid growth in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
With each passing day, the cosmetics industry seems to come out with another anti aging cream. In the midst of so many choices, it becomes difficult to take your pick and choose wisely. But the days of worry are long past. New age cream is an anti aging skin care product which not only just says but also delivers. It tightens and firms up the skin. It actually increases the flow of collagen in the skin making it youthful and radiant. New age skin cream is actually a multi peptide skin care formulation which instantly begins working on your skin. It repairs old, dying skin cells and tissues by activating the natural abilities of your own skin. PSW complex is prescribed by many dermatologists as a permanent solution to eradication of wrinkles. This PSW- a peptide complex is highly present in new age skin cream. This also maintains the regulation in the production of new sin cells and tissues, making the skin firm and youthful. Consider new age cream, a form of botox without the pain, hassle or the heavy discomfort on your wallet.
Ingredients of new age cream:
- Shea butter: This is an active ingredient which increases the elasticity of the skin and makes it appear firmer and younger. It improves the suppleness, imparts radiance and helps in repairing rough, dry, scaly, uneven, patchy skin and makes it glowing and soft.
- Marine collagen: This is a natural plant derivative and which hydrates the skin on a cellular level, replenishes the skin by supporting the skin structure and refills the connective tissues while strengthening the flexible skin cells.
- Vitamin c: A powerful antioxidant, vitamin c helps in boosting up the production of collagen, repairs scar tissues and damaged ligaments. It imparts strength and firmness and helps in diminishing free flowing radicals.
- Glycerine: It is a well known humectants found in skin care products and cosmetic products alike. It helps in hydrating the skin at a cellular level.
- Retinol palmitate (a derivative of vitamin a): It helps in reducing pore size and decreases the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines and increases collagen production.
- Resveratrol: It is found is some plant products such as grapes and cocoa. This is actually a natural polyphenol antioxidant and classified as a phytoalexin. It safeguards and protects the skin from the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun and is actually an antimicrobial agent.
Benefits of new age cream:
- It lessens the appearances of fines lines and wrinkles.
- It diminishes the appearance of crow’s feet.
- It hydrates the skin.
- It protects against harmful solar rays.
- It reduces inflammation.
- It eliminates laugh lines and smooths out skin.
- It has no side effects.