La Dermanique Start Early Fight Ageing
La Dermanique Dermatologists believe that our skin starts showing signs of ageing from the age of 25. They also believe that prevention is better than cure. If one starts applying La Dermanique’s anti-ageing serum from early twenties, not only will they fight wrinkles but also retain their youthful look for a long time.
How To Apply La Dermanique Serum?
La Dermanique anti-ageing serum is easy to use and will not take too much time. It is just three steps to a healthier skin!
- Wash the face with a gentle, non-comedogenic cleanser to remove dirt and excess oil.
- Apply La Dermanique anti-ageing serum evenly all over the face. Also, apply it on the neck area. Wait for it to dry completely.
- Apply a coat of sunscreen before stepping out.
How does La Dermanique fight the signs of ageing?
La Dermanique is a scientifically created solution that combines the goodness of natural extracts with the revolutionary anti-ageing products like Pephatight and Hyaluronic Acid. Here is a brief description of the properties of the different ingredients:
- Pephatight: A substance that is creating a wave in the world of skin treatments. It is an algae-based solution, which tightens the skin to make you look younger.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It is the second active ingredient of La Dermanique after Pephatight. It is a non-sulfated substance, which intensely repairs skin tissue to remove fine lines, pigmentation and patchy skin. It is also known to provide protection from the sun’s harmful UV B rays.
- Unitamuron: This substance is of vegetal origin. It is extracted from tamarind. It is known to prevent wrinkles by increasing the skin’s elasticity while restoring the moisture balance.
- Aloe: The benefits of aloe on skin needs no separate mention. It is rich in Vitamin E and it heals, moisturizes and soothes the skin leaving it soft and supple.
- Green Tea: Green tea has anti-oxidant properties. It tones the skin gently and restores the pH balance. When used along with aloe, it works like magic.
- Echinacea: It is one of the most famous herbs all over the world. In ancient times, it was used as a cure-all because of its immense healing properties. It heals irritated skin and prevents acne outbreaks.
- Centella: Wrinkles occurs because of decrease in type I collagen levels. Centella boosts the level of collagen in the skin and prevents it from shrinking or swelling. It also reduces the toxic effect of UV rays.
- Seaweed: This is known for the wonderful effects it has on the skin. It helps in skin cell regeneration, fights wrinkles and helps maintain the skin’s natural balance.
- Fenugreek: Used commonly as a spice, fenugreek is immensely good for skin. It prevents wrinkles as well as allergies. It soothes, heals and moisturizes skin.
Why Should You Start Using It Early?
It is pretty clear that La Dermanique is made from the best ingredients which make a powerful combination. Not only does it fight existing signs of ageing, but it also delays their arrival if used early on. The best part is that it only takes 5 minutes a day! So ladies, stop being sceptical and start using La Dermanique immediately.