Dermanique has created a unique anti-ageing solution that is creating a wave in the world of skin treatments. There has been a lot of curiosity about the workings of this serum. For details on the ingredients that comprise Dermanique serum and its benefits on the skin, just read on.
The active ingredients of this miraculous product are Pephatight and Hyaluronic Acid. Both are revolutionary solutions to skin problems resulting from ageing. Here is a brief description of the two substances and how they work on the skin.
- Pephatight: It is an algae-based substance, which helps tighten the skin. This visibly reduces wrinkles and fine lines giving the skin a youthful appearance.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It is a nonsulfated substance which actively engages in tissue repair to fight the signs of ageing. It also provides protection from the harmful UV B rays emitted by the sun.
Along with Pephatight and Hyaluronic Acid, a large number of natural ingredients are present to make this product as effective as it is. Most of these are well-known substances and used individually for skin remedies. Read on to find out how they make Dermanique work.
- Unitamuron: This substance is of vegetal origin, it is extracted from tamarind. It moisturizes the skin and increases elasticity. This reduces wrinkles drastically.
- Aloe: It is extracted from the Aloe Vera plant. It is rich in Vitamin E. It restores the moisture balance of the skin while soothing and healing it.
- Green Tea: It is a gentle toner that helps maintain the pH balance of the skin. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and smooth.
- Echinacea: This is a popular herb. From ancient times, it has been used as a cure-all for its healing properties. It heals irritated skin and helps protect it too.
- Centella: It boosts the type I collagen level of the skin, which is responsible for retaining the youthful look of the skin. It prevents the skin from shrinking and swelling and also reduces the toxic effects of the sun’s UV rays.
- Seaweed: It is extremely beneficial to the skin. It enhances skin cell regeneration. It helps maintain the skin’s natural balance and also prevents wrinkles.
- Fenugreek: It is used as a spice in a number of cuisines. It helps prevent allergies and wrinkles. Along with soothing, healing and moisturizing the skin, it also protects it from further breakouts.
How To Apply
Dermanique is pretty easy to use. First, the face is to be washed with a mild, noncomedogenic cleanser to remove dirt and excess oil. Then this serum is to be applied evenly all over the face and neck. After it dries off, a coat of sunscreen is all that is needed before stepping out for the day’s work.
With such an effective, painless solution so easily available, you need not worry about botox or cosmetic surgery. All these benefits have made Dermanique a name to reckon with. It has a huge customer base, with a fair share of celeb clientéle. This serum is your handy, one-stop solution to skin problems related to ageing.