Bellaplex SkinCare Review- is this cream worthy of your money?
Coming from the house of Hydroxtane Labs, the company that developed the brands like Hydrolyze, Luminique and various other Wrinkle creams and skin care formulations, Bellaplex happens to be a skin care formulation that treats aging and other skin ailments. Within a very short span, since its evolution, this formulation has acquired a massive popularity among the international buyers for its capacity to produce effective results. As such, a community of buyers conceives Bellaplex skin care cream to be an economical alternative to the injections and surgeries.
However, if you are yet to try this cream, you are likely to wonder, how effective is this formulation or about the key ingredients of this product. Likewise, how is the impact of this Cream on instances like wrinkles, aging and other skin troubles. If you are wondering for such information, paragraphs underneath shall review the product and answer the key queries related to the product.
An overview of the product
Bellaplex Skin Care is an anti-aging and anti-wrinklecream that fights the wrinkles and signs of aging. In the opinion of the manufacturer, this cream has been developed on an anti-aging formula that deeply nourishes the skin, boosts the production of collagen as well as significantly reduces the signs of aging, restoring the tightness of the skin. The manufacturer further claims that it is the most powerful and effective formulation to treat wrinkles and other troubles that are associated with aging. The best part about this product is the combination of Argireline Peptides and Matrixyl that considerably smoothes the wrinkles, boosting the overall appearance of the skin.
In addition, this serum comes loaded with Hyaluronic acid that offer deep hydration of the skin and hydrates the dry skin. As stated by the manufacturer, it can deliver substantial results within 30 days, and it comes absolutely safe for all types of skin.
What are the key ingredients used in the manufacturing of this product?
Sesame Seed oil, Silicone, Glycerin, Distileld water, Argireline, Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Ver extract, Matrixyl 300 Palmitoyl, DMAE, Polowax Pastiles, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Proylparaben are the key ingredients of this cream. All these are natural ingredients and hold natural capabilities to improve the skin health, addressing troubles like wrinkles and signs of aging. Thus, using this cream regularly for a while, can bring a significant improvement in the texture and appearance of the skin.
How this cream works?
The Bellaplex skin care cream has been developed on 4 key ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Hexapeptide-3, and Matrixyl 3000 that escalates the rate of collagen production and reduces the intensity of the wrinkles. This cream contains Acetyl Hexapeptide 3, combining with Amino Acids, eliminates the appearance of Fine lines and wrinkles as well as hydrate the skin, making it softer and more supple. Taking more than taking a superficial approach, this cream takes a root-cause and permanent approach to address the troubles with the skin, significantly improving your appearance.
The Pros about using the Bellaplex Cream
- This cream has been made with 100% natural ingredients and comes completely free of chemicals.
- The cream is absolutely safe and no records of triggering side effects have been recorded.
- The cream has been tested by dermatologists and they recommend its use.
- The formulation is considered to be an economical alternative to the expensive skin care treatments.
- Bellaplex offers deep nourishment to the skin and offer deep hydration to the skin.
- Regular application of the cream significantly reduces the fine lines and wrinkles.
- Replenishes the skin instantly.
- This cream is a worthy alternative to the painful and costly injections
- Dermatologists are assuming it as a gallant alternative to the BOTOX treatment.
What are the cons of this Cream?
- If you are having sensitive skin, it will be better to seek the physician’s advice, prior to starting the application of this cream.
- Though the cream majorly contains the natural ingredients, a few of the components, for instance, the Sesame Oil, triggers minor irritations and allergic reactions.
- There is the minimum chance to trigger adverse effects like skin irritation, swelling, and the redness of the skin.
- This is not the ideal skin care cream for the flocks with sensitive skin.
- The cream comes in one size and as the cream is available online, you are likely to face some issues to find this cream.
- The manufacturer never discloses all the ingredients used for the manufacturing of this cream.
- No clear instructions are provided about the use of this cream
A few things to keep in mind about the use of this cream
- For getting the best result, you should apply this cream twice daily, on cleansed skin and leave it until fully absorbed.
- In instances, you start experiencing major issues; you should clean the skin as well as seek medical assistance.
- You should refrain from using this cream, if you are experiencing skin irritation or allergies to severe extent.
- This is not suggested that you use this cream on users, under 18 years of age.
The Final Call
Though it has been demonstrated in the trials that the cream functions effectively, if regularly applied for 4 weeks, but, it is likely that the extent and speed of the results will vary from one person to another. Just like other creams, the Bellaplex skin care cream is considered a gallant alternative to the expensive Botox Alternative as well as other skin ailments.
In the opinion of the manufacturer, this cream comes loaded with Fresh Collagen; however, no satisfactory scientific results are available in this regard. In addition, the larger collagen holds the minimum chances of penetrating deep into skin.
As it holds true for any skin care solutions, the Bellaplex skin care cream is meant for external use only. You are likely to experience some moderate tingling or you may see some redness appearing during the initial phase of the use. However, on the whole, the product is worthy of your money and you can certainly opt for it with a good faith.