Bellafleur skin care– An Extraordinary Beauty Product.
These days skin diseases and disorders have become very frequent both amongst teen-agers and in aging women. In order to look beautiful you need to have a healthy skin free from all sorts of aging problems. Thus, dermatologists and skin experts have turned the whirl wind by creating a product called Bellafleur that will enable you to have a glowing and radiant skin.
Benefits of Using Bellafleur.
- Increases elasticity of integument cells or tissues.
- Enhances the moisture content of your skin.
- Reduces wrinkles, fine-lines, brown and patchy spots.
- Brings emerald glow and radiance to your skin.
- Speeds up the natural potential of your skin.
- Eliminates dark circles underneath your eyes and arms.
- Firms and smoothens the texture of your skin.
- Hydrates and even-tones your skin.
- Helps you to get rid of redness, irritation and inflammation.
- Treats pimples, acne and scars.
- SPF content protects you from harmful UV-rays.
Ingredients Used in Bellafleur.
The substances used to make this item are extracted from the rich treasures of nature, which makes the product an exact commodity to regain your younger look without any harmful effects.
- Vitamin A – It helps in reducing wrinkles by promoting blood circulation. Leads to disposition of collagen along the surface of the skin. It smoothens and thickens your skin, thereby inducing the deep layers of mucous membranes beneath the epithelium. It contains L-ascorbic acid which prevents oxidization.
- Trylagen – An amalgamation of active peptides and proteins that combiningly restores the natural potential of your skin by enhancing the production of collagen. It contains Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline and Tripeptide-1. It increases collagen production by inhibiting enzymatic destruction of collagen and consistent fibril diameter spacing.
- Green Tea Extract – It is obtained from a plant’s leaves, scientifically known as Camellia Sinensis. It saves your skin from the harmful effect of free radicals and thus acts as a natural antioxidant. It comprises of Methylxanthines that increases microcirculation of the skin and therefore positively induces the texture.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – It is a suspended cerumen obtained from the nut of an American shrub whose scientific name is Simmondsia Chinensis. It resembles an effective skin conditioner. It is odourless and is used for both cosmetics and healing purposes. It melts at a very low temperature and can be used directly without any additional solvent.
No Harmful Effects.
Bellafleur occurs without any damaging effects. Forget those harmful treatments like Botox, Dysport and Xeomin injection or painful surgeries and try switching on to this revolutionary commodity, that can provide you with gratifying results that too without the risk of any painful treatments and side-effects. You can feel the change by applying it for only few days. It is very comfortable to use because of its non-sticky effects. The product will endow you with several privileges and benefits. You are bestowed with a brightened and glowing skin in just few days.